Body Massage / Swedish Body Massage
Massage is relaxing, stimulating, and invigorating for the mind and body. Physically it is aimed at improving the blood circulation and has a calming and soothing effect. You will cover many aspects of massage. You will learn how to deliver a wonderful massage using safe and correct techniques which will contribute sufficiently to your clients well being.
Duration: 15 GLH In house / Online
- Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Equipment and products
- Preparation of room trolley and client
- Consultation and treatment plans
- Related human anatomy physiology.
- Step-by-step guide to massage movements and modifications
- Massage mediums
- Client care
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Aftercare advice
- Written assessment.
- Practical assessment
No prior knowledge or experience necessary, just the willingness to learn.
Preparation for the course:
A salon uniform is required.
All courses are accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists, Professional Direct & CPD Approved.