Cupping Massage Therapy
Massage Cupping Therapy is a more commonly used tool for massage therapists and other healthcare practitioners. Before applying the cup, the therapist will administer oil or lotion to facilitate smooth movement. The entire back may be treated, including the neck, shoulders, middle and lower back, and the sacral area.
Duration: 65GLH 10am till 5pm
- Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Equipment and products
- Preparation of room trolley and client
- Consultation and treatment plans
- Related human anatomy physiology
- Step-by-step guide to massage movements and modifications
- Massage mediums
- Client care
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Aftercare advice
- Written assessment – Assignment online
- Practical assessment case studies for 3 clients
Knowledge or experience necessary, just the willingness to learn and Level 2 body massage needed
Preparation for the course:
A salon uniform is required.
Starter cupping lit.
All courses are accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists.