Diploma In Spray Tanning Treatments
Time: 10am to 4pm
Course comprises of theory and practical tuition carried out at either the Academy or your workplace with assignments completed as home study this course can be completed online or in-house
- Health and Safety Hygiene,
- Equipment and products
- Consultation and treatment plans
- Preparation of room trolley and client care
- Benefits of Spray Tan
- Skin test for allergies (patch test)
- Step-by-step guide of procedures on Spray Tan
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Aftercare advice
- Written assessment
- Practical assessment
- Case studies
- Workbooks are completed as self study at home to reinforce learning
Day 1 Practical Skills on step by step guide to Spray Tan:
Introduction to course work health and safety, setting up work area, contra-indications, consultation and practical anatomy and physiology.
Setting up work area
Review of skills development through practical observation/formative assessment, action planning and theory individual portfolio building throughout the course all ranges must be completed at formative stage palette on all ranges.
Summative/final practical and written exams/assessments
Final written exam.
*Copyright 2001 NBTA