Ear Hopi Candles
Hopi Ear Candles have been used in Asia to treat ear problems and have been known to be practiced by the Egyptians, Romans and Greeks also. The candles are used to treat many elements including migraine and head aches, glue ear in children, catarrh, sore throats, sinus problems, flu and excessive ear wax. The burning action of the candle fuses the herbs and essential oils into a vapour.
- Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Equipment and products
- Preparation of room trolley and client
- Consultation and treatment plans
- Human anatomy physiology of the ear
- Benefits treatments
- History of treatments
- Pressure Points
- Manual lymphatic drainage (MLD)
- Client care
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Aftercare advice
- Written assessment
- Practical assessment
No prior knowledge or experience necessary, just the willingness to learn.
Preparation for the course:
A salon uniform is required.
All courses are accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists