Eyelash Perming – Lift
A safe and insurable treatment. This course compliments the Lash & Brow treatments course. You will learn how to provide a perming lash treatment.
Duration:½ Day(Morning or afternoon session)8 GLH
- Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Equipment and products
- Consultation and treatment plans
- Preparation of room trolley and client
- Client care
- Benefits of lash perming
- Skin test for allergies (patch test)
- Step-by-step guide of procedures
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Aftercare advice
- Written assessment – 3 HOURS
- Practical assessment 5 HOURS
Prior to taking this course student should have successfully completed the lash & brow course.
Preparation for the course:
Students must perform a patch test prior to the course, a salon uniform is required.
All courses are accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists And professional Direct