Gel Nail Application On Natural Nail
The UV Gel system are covered in detail, relating to the products you use, you will learn how to professionally carryout dry manicure and application of gel on hands and feet. Products will be included.
Duration: 65 GLH ONLINE OR IN HOUSE
- Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Preparation of natural nail
- Equipment and products
- Consultation and treatment plans
- Preparation of room trolley and client
- Client care
- Step by step application
- Importance of product knowledge
- Different type of gel systems available in the industry
- Maintenance of treatment
- Nail repairs / nail shapes
- Strengthening treatments for the natural nail
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Aftercare advice
- Written assessment
- Practical assessment
- Photographic evidence of application on three clients required before diploma is issued.
Students must hold a qualification in manicure and pedicure prior to attendance of this course.
Preparation for the course:
Please ensure you arrive with no artificial nail treatments on you nails, a salon uniform is required.
All courses are accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists, professional Direct and CPD Approved.