Henna / Mendhi Body Art
This is a fun treatment that applies to all age groups. Learn how to apply temporary tattoos using natural henna, both free hand and with help of stencils. You will also learn how to enhance the henna design.
Duration:95 GLH ONLINE
- Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Equipment and products
- Consultation and treatment plans
- Preparation of room trolley and client
- Client care
- Benefits of Henna application
- Skin test for allergies (patch test)
- Step-by-step guide to mixing henna paste
- History of Mendhi / Henna
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin
- Arabic/Indian designs
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Aftercare advice
- Written assessment
- Practical assessment
No prior knowledge or experience necessary, just the willingness to learn.
Preparation for the course:
Students must perform a patch test prior to the course, a salon uniform is required.
All courses are accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists and professional Direct
You can do this course online or in House
£25.00 registration fee