Indian Head Massage
This special form of massage works on your energy chakras and relieves stress, improves circulation to the brain, helps clear the mind and improves hair and scalp condition. It offers many benefits; vitality increases as the circulatory and respiratory system opens up to provide fresh oxygen and vital energy.
Duration:10 GLH With case studies
- Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Equipment and products
- Consultation and treatment plans
- Preparation of room trolley and client
- Client care
- History and benefits of Indian Head Massage
- Physical effects
- Massage mediums
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Step-by-step guide to massage movements
- Massage of the shoulders, lower back, upper arms, scalp, and face
- Aftercare advice
- Written assessment
- Practical assessment
No prior knowledge or experience necessary, just the willingness to learn.
Preparation for the course: Please do not wear hairspray, a salon uniform is required.
All courses are accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists and professional Direct