Plasma Skin Rejuvenation
All courses can be adapted to suit individual needs, we are insured to carry out the training at your premises or our centers, and we offer group training and 121 training.
Based around the Midlands and your premises.
Time: 10am to 5pm
Plasma Skin Rejuvenation Training: Our unique and specifically tailored course provided by NBTA Worldwide is an extensive 3 day Practical / theory training course that will cover Anatomy & physiology relating to the skin formative and summative practical’s will be carryout during the day so you can get hands on experience on different types of skin, and complete treatments on different areas.
Course comprises of theory and practical tuition carried out at either the Academy or your workplace with assignments completed as home study before practical day.
Plasma Blast Aesthetic is a non-surgical non-invasive treatment that shrinks excess skin, bags and wrinkles from around the eye area. It is revolutionary in wrinkle smoothing and eyelid alternative treatment to surgery, without any of the downtime using the new Plasma technology!
- Health, hygiene, safety & legislation
- Preparation of therapist, tools, work area and client
- Consultation/record cards
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Benefits & effects of treatment and healing process
- Theory of anatomy & physiology: skin online
- Practical tuition for plasma lifting application
- Post & future treatment advice
- Case studies
- Understanding of Equipment health and safety relating to device
- Health, Safety and Hygiene relating to salon ethics and client care
- Tutor / trainer Demonstration Procedure on all ranges
- Treatment plans included
- Protocol, Forms and Insurance discussion
- Client Aftercare
- NBTA Accreditation / Insurance Certified.
- Guidance on portfolio building
- Workbooks are completed as self-study at home to reinforce learning
Candidates wishing to achieve this training will need to build a portfolio of evidence containing written, practical assessments, assignments, workbooks & all other relevant underpinning knowledge
Day 1/ 2 – online course work total of 25 hours on the following ranges
Health & safety, skin structure, ageing process, client ethics, consultation techniques, and theory on the technology related to plasma Pen treatments, knowledge test paper
Day 3: Practical Skills for Plasma Blast Techniques
Introduction to course work health and safety, setting up work area,
Contra-indications, consultation and practical needle skills on all ranges.
Recap on skin layers, post treatment advice and contra-actions, course evaluation
Review of skills development through practical observation/formative assessment
Baggy Lower Eyes
Loose Skin on Upper Eye Lids
Lines and Wrinkles
Treatment costs vary between £300 for upper or lower eyelids to £2500 for full face and neck, depending upon area to be done.
Benefits PLASMA BLAST lifting treatment are:
Low Outlay – Maximum Profit
Quick, Easy Treatment, High Client Satisfaction,
New Treatment to the Industry – be one of the first
No Prescriptions – no third party payments
No Downtime – unlike surgery, No Injectable Anaesthetics
All students must have level 2 Beauty Therapy
Anatomy & Physiology level 3 – This course can be provided by us to make sure you have full competence and knowledge of the anatomy relating to plasma treatments
Cost of course with plasma device £1895.00
For more information
firstname.lastname@example.org. +44 07939211488 Natural Beauty Training Academy