Make-Up Application And Contour Techniques
There are many occasions for which a professional make-up service is required – bridal, special occasion, evening or simply a new look. During this one day course all of these requirements will be studied as well as corrective techniques and application of make-up on mature and coloured skins.
Duration:10am till 4pm
- Health and Safety
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin
- Consultation and treatment plans
- Client care
- Skin Types
- Importance of cleansing, toning and moisturising
- Application of day/evening/bridal make-up
- Step-by-step guide of application
- Face shapes
- Equipment and products
- Preparation of room trolley and client
- General and corrective make-up techniques
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Aftercare advice
- Written assessment 10 hours
- Practical assessment 10 hours
No prior knowledge or experience necessary, just the willingness to learn.
Preparation for the course:
A salon uniform is required.
All courses are accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists and professional Direct.