NBTA Microblading Training Course
Our microblading training course will give you the confidence to create natural-looking eyebrows with a long-lasting treatment. You will create individual brow hairs, by hand, using a microblade tool made up of tiny needles. These create channel pigments into the dermal layer of the skin to make the very finest of ‘hair’ strokes. Each stroke follows the natural length and direction of the eyebrows.
The Micro blading Training Course includes two days of home pre-study, one day of theory and practice in class practice on latex skin and live models
Our Training course, including home pre-study, equates to 39 hours of training.
These courses are designed for beginners, people that have no knowledge or experience in permanent make up
The courses will contain all the knowledge that you’ll need to know about how to perform micro blading brows. The courses do not include lips or eyes. All of our courses are fully accredited and insured.
What the Micro blading Training Course covers:
- Health and safety
- Colour and pigment theory
- Structure and composition of the skin
- Symmetry measurement methods and important rules
- Sanitation and sterilization, hygiene
- Equipment sterilisation
- Disinfectants and antiseptics
- Prevention of cross contamination and infections
- Handling of hand tools
- Client consultation
- Medical condition
- Understanding the importance of patch test before you start treament
- Working on artificial skin, learning about the depth of pigment injection
- Procedure experience
- Observe procedure (demonstration)
- Hands-on work using models
- Determination of colour, shape and depth of pigment injection
- Effective numbing
- Effective stretching techniques
- After care
The Course is on offer at £ and includes a micro blading kit with tools and pigments to work on fake skin You will receive a full certificate once the assignments are completed. Four months of support after the training.
STARTER KIT –
Pigments – not for skin use
Disposable hand tools with needles
Pencil for drawing shape
Disposable pigment rings Disposable antiesthetic cups
Calipers for measuring
Both micro blading training courses include assignments, which are:
• Theoretical assignment – completed online
• 5 pairs of eyebrows on practice skin with symmetrical shape and correct hair strokes pattern
You will be required to send clear pictures of each assignment so that we can analyse your work send you constructive feedback
Please note, if your completed work doesn’t meet the requirements, we will ask you to repeat the assignments.
Once your assignments have been successfully completed, we will issue you with your certificate, which will enable you to get insurance and perform treatments on clients.
When micro blading training manuals are sent you have to read and 100% complete practical drawing exercises
Terms of payment
We offer 121 training to suit your individual requirements
A £500 non-refundable deposit is all that’s required to secure your place on the course and release your pre-study manual. The balance of the full course fee should be paid no less than 14 days prior to the commencement date. We operate a no refunds, no cancellations and non-transferable to another person or date policy.