You will study the Asian art of removing hair using a piece of thread. You will learn how to provide a threading treatment on the upper lip, eyebrows and side of face. This technique provides a defined look.
Duration: 4 Days 10: 30 – 17:00 25 GLH Inhouse and online
- Health and Safety
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin/hair
- Consultation and treatment plans
- Client care
- History of threading
- Various threading techniques
- Face shapes
- Equipment and products
- Preparation of room trolley and client
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Aftercare advice
- Written assessment – 10 Hours
- Practical assessment – 15 Hours
No prior knowledge or experience necessary, just the willingness to learn.
Preparation for the course:
A salon uniform is required.
All courses are accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists