Waxing is one of the most popular salon treatments. You will learn to use warm wax. You will be taught to treat all areas of the body including legs, bikini line, underarms, upper lip and brows.
Duration: 125 GLH ONLINE OR INHOUSE
- Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Equipment and products
- Consultation and treatment plans
- Preparation of room trolley and client
- Client care
- Benefits of Waxing
- Alternative methods of depilation
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Aftercare advice
- Written assessment
- Practical assessment
No prior knowledge or experience necessary, just the willingness to learn.
Preparation for the course:
A salon uniform is required.
All courses are accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists